get more with 4!
Productivity enhancing features:
- Interactive Web-Based Animation Viewer: Use as a
previewer on your desktop, or share your animations with your web community
- New Optimized Default Models: Modern and classic
dance figures, optimized for use with the Animation Viewer
- Batch File Converter: Convert large quantities of
files from one format to another with ease
- Enhanced Joint Map Editor: adjust pivot points, joint
size, offsets and import geometry for your segmented models or bones.
- New Maya Plug-in: streamlined integration between
Life Forms and Maya
- New 3D Studio Max Plug-in: streamlined integration
between Life Forms and Max
- Range Editing: easily adjust a pose across a range
of frames. Great for editing motion capture data!
- Procedural walk generator: create realistic walks
- IK (inverse kinematics) and FK (forward kinematics) coupled with joint-constraint system for powerful character posing.
- File browser: preview your motion or movie files
before opening them.
- Mirror: make a mirror image of your moves along the
x, y, or z axis to get your figure backstepping, dancing upside down
- Snap: works like artificial friction to eliminate
sliding feet, falling through the floor and more.
- 3D file format support: Maya, Lightwave, 3D Studio
Max, ElectricImage, Cinema 4DXL, Poser, and any app that uses HTR, Acclaim,
or BVH motion capture data.
- For Mac® and Windows®: We proudly support Mac® PowerPC and Power Mac platforms as well as Micorosoft® Windows® systems including 98, ME, 2000
Learn more about Life